- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
MeWell collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, optionally university and department)
- Anonymous data about your interaction with our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MeWell with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out our subscription form
- Send us an email
- Notify us in person
Other than that, we also use google analytics to collect anonymous data when you:
- Interact with our website
How will we use your data?
MeWell collects your data so that we can:
- Invite you to join our communication channels (if you actively interact with our team / opt-out possible)
- Inform you of current events relating to MeWell and changes to MeWell (if you actively interact with our team / opt-out possible)
- Improve the content of our website
How do we store your data?
MeWell securely stores your data in a private Google Sheets document. (opt-out possible)
MeWell will keep your contact information for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from said storage.
MeWell would like to send you information about current events and resources provided by us or one of our partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MeWell from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com stating that you would no longer like to be contacted for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
MeWell would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from MeWell copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MeWell correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MeWell to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MeWell erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MeWell restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MeWell’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MeWell transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Collect anonymous data about your interaction with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Interactions – MeWell uses these cookies so that we can improve our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MeWell has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by email at: